RSS

The kids miss their mommy - Mom Quotes


Challenges are the moment which tests your strength and courage to face the adversity.

You’ll have moments when you feel like a lion, and moments when you feel like a mouse. Just know that no matter how you fell, you still have a heartbeat and a soul worthy of love, so learn to roar even when you feel small, because you are more than the feelings you have.


The kids miss their mommy, I miss my honey and the home misses its queen bee.


Ever since the moment you have gone away, life is puncturing holes in my heart, day after day. Let alone walk, talk and eat, I can’t even breathe properly. I just want this to end, I just want you to come back to me. I miss you.


That awkward moment when you wave and smile at someone but they don’t see you.

The awkward moment when you’re pretending you’re talking to someone on the phone and then it rings.


That moment when you start talking to turn your parents attention away from the movie when the make out scene is coming on.

That awkward moment when you confidently say the wrong answer aloud in class.

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét